torsdag 2 augusti 2012

Blogger.com - Go fuck yourself!



Well I have been smashing my head against the computer for a while now. Trying to understand and work with, not against, the new platform. But still, it's just driving me crazy. So here we go. New blog on wordpress instead.

Update your links!!

You can find all old post on the new blog. Soon I'll delete the blogger account.
See you at:
Well I have been smashing my head against the computer for a while now. Trying to understand and work with, not against, the new platform. But still, it's just driving me crazy. So here we go. New blog on wordpress instead.

Update your links!!

You can find all old post on the new blog. Soon I'll delete the blogger account.
See you at:
rakaprod.wordpress.com
Or simply www.rakaproduktion.com

Enjoy!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar